Bravecto is a brand new flea and tick chew that only needs to be administered every 3 months.
WHAT IS BRAVECTO?
Bravecto is a flavoured chew that kills fleas and ticks, but only needs to be given orally every quarter, rather than fortnightly or monthly like all the other brands. This gives Bravecto a major point of difference and convenience for pet owners.
The flavoured chew is very palatable and more than 91% of pets will take it like a treat. It does need to be given with food, so for the other 9% of dogs who are more discerning should take it easily hidden in food.
WHEN SHOULD YOU USE BRAVECTO?
Bravecto is great for pets that swim or for owners who want to minimise the frequency of medications given to their pets.
WHAT TO LOOK FOR WHEN BUYING BRAVECTO
When you buy Bravecto just make sure your packet is in-date and has not been tampered with. The product should come from a reputable source and be provided with clear packaging advice.
When you purchase Bravecto, you will need to weigh your dog to get the correct dosing. The product is safety tested up to 5 times the recommended dosage, but we still advise making sure you are buying the correct size. Bravecto comes in 5 different sizes and weight ranges.
WHERE CAN YOU BUY BRAVECTO?
Bravecto is available online, in pet stores or through your vet. If you have never used the product before seek veterinary advice if you are not sure if this is the best product for your situation.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED?
Bravecto covers fleas and ticks, you also need a monthly heartwormer and quarterly intestinal wormer. You can combine these with one monthly product like Interceptor.