Delicious Peanut Butter Dog Biscuits
This is a great recipe we have had a play with. They are super-easy, quick-to-make, dog treats that are bound to be a hit.
These Peanut Butter Dog biscuits are almost good enough for you to eat! And they come with the added bonus of knowing exactly what your pet is eating.
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cups whole wheat flour
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius and line two baking trays with baking paper.
- Combine the peanut butter, water, and oil in a bowl.
- Add the flour gradually, mixing and kneading until the mixture comes together to form a smooth dough.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough so that it is about 1cm thick. Use a cookie cutter to cut out the biscuits and place them on the tray.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until just golden brown. This time will vary depending on your oven and the size of your cookies. Make sure you let them cool completely before you give one to your dog for the all-important taste test!
Note: some pets may be allergic to wheat, you can substitute the wheat flour with rice flour or coconut flour.